Friday, April 23, 2010

Sometimes I think school is the worst thing in the world. It has the ability to make me absolutely exhausted, furious, and depressed all with one homework assignment. To all the children in third world countries longing for an educations. Don't. Just don't. It is awful and will kill your spirit. I know that is an ignorant statement and I encourage you to pick on the sarcasm (kind of.) Most teachers have awful sticks up their ass and have no concern for what may be going on in a person's life OUTSIDE of school. I know it is hard for them to believe we have lives outside of their precious classes, but news flash: WE FUCKING DO. I realize this rant is reminiscent of a whiny myspace blog or whatever they were called, but I have had it with the bitchy teachers. You are not changing the world for the better-you are making your students hate you, your subject, and school in general. I feel it is necessary to state that I have had some good teachers who do care, but they seem to disappear in college. I'll name them. David and Cynth, Sarah, Joan, Ms. Gorman (the best in the west), Ms. Stadler, Dr. B., and Ms. Egland. Actually, all the teachers at SMA were good. Anyway, fuck school, fuck the shitty teachers, and FUCK their homework assignments.

ttfn

3 comments:

MStan said...

I read this to Sydney and she says that it is her favorite of all of your blogs.

Vanessa said...

I completely agree! I'm currently in college, which is much better then high school. High school was a complete drag for me. I'm not sure what grade you're in or if you're even in high school, but regardless, good luck. Hope you get though it without letting it completely drag you down!

lunettesdesoleilparis said...

lunettes de soleil femmes Lunettes de soleil, l'affranchissement des Grands rapide et le service

ray ban lunette de soleil De communication et de service lunettes de soleil pas cher. Merci. Hautement recommande a toute personne.