Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Baby I'm Back

Today I did Tae Kwon Do for the first time in a long time. It felt so good to be back at it-even though I was horrendously out of shape, it was just nice to get into the routine. It is actually very calming and helped me to zone out for a bit. I had a hard time at first, but once I got started, the moves began to come back to me and muscle memory took over. I want to go back in the summer and not not make a fool out of myself. I figure if I do this at least three times a week, I'll be good to go-plus, it is good exercise!

My friends have their first intramural basketball game tonight! I will be there to cheer them on. Jamil and I are the team managers-only we really have no responsibilities, which is the way I like it. Anyway, tomorrow, I need to go to the mail room and pick up the FIVE packages waiting for me. Don't worry, mostly textbooks, but perhaps some kind of surprise! I just couldn't face the line today. It was so long it was practically out the door!

Twilight for LIFE!

-Martha

1 comment:

Grassyllama said...

watching you do TaiKwonDo (sp?) was inspiring. If I find a piece of wood/tree bark/cardboard will you chop it in half for me? Or is that just karate?


Barbie's intramural team plays your friends' intramural team in a couple days. Let's go to it.