Thursday, January 8, 2009

oh dear...

It has been a while since I have blogged, but I have an excuse. Our comp has been on the fritz and was in the shop for a few days. I have no central topic to blog about, so I will jot down (type out?) a few things I have been thinking about. Because I have nothing better to do than hang out with my mom and grandma, I accompanied them to see Megan and Johnny's prospective house. Nolan was an unexpected guest. Megan had to pick him up because he slapped a kid in school. I do not think vioence is ok, but Nolan has the right idea-he is asserting himself as an alpha, and in these troubled times I can see nothing wrong with that. Nolan and I played ping pong in the basement while the adults looked around. Anytime the ball fell off the table, Nolan would run and pick it up, screaming, "I got the little fella!" It was a highlight.

Speaking of houses, I went to visit my friend Courtney at her new home in Corvallis. It was a real house! Brand new, and gemerously sized. It was a great time.

I have seen Twilight 7 times. Not to try and set some record, but because I really enjoy it. I was a bit burnt out after the seventh viewing, but have found that with about five days without it, I am expereincing some withdrawls.

aaaaand...FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS RETURNS JANUARY 16TH!

I am looking forward to a great new year!

Martha

2 comments:

Christina Padden said...

Hi Jasper! I neeeeeed more twilight. I'm reading Midnight Sun at the moment and it's tiding me over, but I think I might go see it again on Tues.

Grassyllama said...

Martha Eileen Foley! I am SO SORRY I didn't comment on this blog earlier. For heaven sakes. Anyhoo, I am very excited to be back in Spokane with you and I thought our walk downtown today was lovely. Here's to us in '09 being all that we can be!