Tuesday, January 13, 2009

COULD IT BE!?!?

Well readers, I have some exciting news for you-Margaret and I may be working at Kalaloch lodge this summer! It's just like camp but with more pay, better hours, and less kids. Still no cell phone service or working internet, but none of that really matters to me because THE NEAREST TOWN IS FORKS WASHINGTON!!! I am pumped! That is, if I get the job. Which, hopefully I will. Margaret and I are filling out our applications tonight-I am a bit concerned about my "work experience," but I figure camp was a good precursor for this job.

On another note, I had my first class today. English. It seems like it will be an alright class. The teacher struck me as a poser. He reeked of cigarettes, had a pierced ear, wore a beret and had a little ponytail. To each his own. My room is SO hot. The heat feels like a toasty 80 degrees. It is like summer in here. Unfortunately, this causes me to never properly prepare for walking to class. I almost strolled out of my room in shorts and a tank top. The temperature messes with my head.

WHAT IF I SEE EDWARD THIS SUMMER??? I foresee myself strolling around through the dense forests of Forks, searching for the Cullen's house!

-Martha

2 comments:

Grassyllama said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christina Padden said...

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO WWWWAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! I'm so jealous. I'll definitely visit you in Forks!