Thursday, July 10, 2008

I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side.

ten dollars goes out to the lucky person who can guess where the title came from. unless that person is ellen or martha, if they dont know where it came from then I have been sadly mislead to believe that they are true fans.

as my comrade Martha informed the world in her last post the world of twilight has taken over my life.

I am currently watching Kathy Griffin my life on the D-list on Bravo much to marthas chagrin. I cannot help to feel that martha and myself are stuck in the same position that our dear friend kathy is in. stuck on the D-list. Although not as annoying/obscene and/or obnoxious. more to follow.

little has been done on the self improvement front, in fact i havent worked out all week, which pretty much means that i am slipping back to the oblivion of simply reading and watching tv all day while pretending to do something productive.

ta ta bloggers!

oh and i hate margaret cho. shes awful.

No comments: