Thursday, July 10, 2008

Not much progress

As mentioned in the title of this blog, elaura and I have done next to nothing to improve ourselves. However, I managed to drag my lazy ass out of bed long enough to put on crest whitestrips this morning. Small steps, as they say.
More important than any self improvement list though is the Twilight series. It took my world by storm two years ago and since that moment, I have always had a copy right at my fingertips. Seriously. I have the third one by my bed for some late night reading, the first one in the kitchen for breakfast entertainment, and the second in the basement to keep me company while I hit the growler. You know what I'm saying! I am constantly informing my chums about these books and trying to persuade them to read it. My greatest success though is none other than my partner in crime, Elaura "I don't want to read a book about vampires!" Rifkin. She is eating her words. Not only is she excited for the movie to come out, but she is already asking me if it would be socially acceptable to make t-shirts for the big release day! Last night, she informed me that her bf, Jeff, is also reading the books. It is the bi-gender sensation that is sweeping the nation. I am quite pleased with myself.

Goals for tomorrow: Go to 23rd and buy a dress and a purse. I am rolling in the dough after all.

I will bake a french toast cassarole (I think I spelled that wrong) tonight. Or a cake for my uncle's birthday.

Unproductively yours,
Martha Cullen

2 comments:

EMAR said...

hell yes! Best blog ever!

AJK said...

god bless crest white strips