Monday, November 24, 2008

My Shoes REEK!

Hello all,
I am back and blogging! I am done with classes for the day and in a mere 35 minutes, I shall be enjoying Oprah. Can't wait. This blog must be brief because I have to pack for the trip home, but just wanted to fill you in on my life. Last night I received a very pleasant surprise from Clare Fo Fo. She knew mine and Michael K's devastation at the death of mother's cookies, so she went out and bought me the knock offs. Wester Family brand. Not quite as good, but still delicious and absolutely an acceptable substitute. So thank you Clare! Anyhoo, Megan and I REALLY decorated last night. We have tinsel, pine cones, twinkly lights, bells, window stickers, you name it! We'd love some visitors to come admire our handiwork! Well, wish me a safe flight.
peace,
Mart

1 comment:

Grassyllama said...

mmm, even the knock offs sound good right now. i am HUNGRY.

Mar, I saw twilight. Check out my blog for my review.

Let's go see it again together.

See ya in a day or two!