Sunday, November 2, 2008

Oh, Mexico!

I have that James Taylor song stuck in my head. You know what else is stuck in my head? My teeth. Which hurt. I fear my wisdom teeth are on their way in, and the result is a horrible soreness that has taken over my mouth. I am taking advil though, so please, don't worry too much about me.

This weekend was a halloweenpalooza! Friday night, Margaret, Clare and I went dressed as Lewis and Clark and Sacagawea. It was a HIT! We were by far the best dressed. Don't worry, it wasn't just me that came to that conclusion, Margaret and Clare wholeheartedly agreed. Anyhoo, I just wanted to update you all on last weeks events. This week? Well, I am hoping to be treated to a movie-perhaps some kind of action movie...that sounds good. Also, I am hoping for very little homework and tooth pain, and a lot of mail and downtime.

Just 24 days until thanksgiving break!

-mar

1 comment:

Grassyllama said...

I wish there were some of those brownies left. they were very very very very very very very good.


sorry about your teeth. i am enraged at your orthodontist