Monday, December 1, 2008

Reunited and it Feels So Good!

reunited with my macbook that is! Aaaand also with my friends here in Spoke. I was surprised to feel that twinge of excitement in my stomach as I walked up the steps to CM. As much as I love home, I really do enjoy college. It is more than tolerable-it is fun. Insightful, no? So guess who saw twilight 4 times? MEEEE! It just kept getting better with each viewing. I am also ecstatic because I think many of my cousins who were new to Twilight have been bitten by the phenomenon. Bitten. HA. Anyhoo, I don't have too much to say, except I keep hoping a hot vampire will save ME from a crashing, blue van. Ahhh. Edward. Alright, off to the COG. Hopefully they will have fixed the toaster I lit on fire a week ago.

longingly yours,
Martha

1 comment:

Grassyllama said...

yummmmm

(that is in response to Edward AND the Cog)