Sunday, December 7, 2008

Here I Sit...

...avoiding my homework. And so I blog! The game of Taboo got a smidge out of hand last night-tempers flared and feelings were hurt. I think next time, I'll just make sure the teams are switched up so we can avoid the disaster that was last night. On a brighter note, I haven't lost my touch-I was pulling fives, sixes, and sevens every round. Here is my dilemma: My finals end at noon on tuesday, but Clare can't leave until Thursday morning so I'll be stuck in my dorm with nothing to do! I think I may rent 30 Rock and watch that, help Megan study, and be a general annoyance to those who haven't finished their finals. Yes, I like the sound of that. Also, I am going to figure out how to upload music from my ipod onto my itunes. I really want to combine my music libraries, but it keeps telling me that in order to put the music from my mac onto my ipod, it would have to erase all the music already on my ipizzle. The gall! The nerve! Anyway, if I were able to achieve harmony between both libraries, Clare and I could listen to Tay Tay Swift's new cd on the car ride home. So if anyone knows of any way to do this, I'd love to hear about it!
Amazing Race finale tonight! It takes place in the Portland area-highly recommend it. 8pm on CBS. GOD I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT!!! I wish so badly that I could be her personal assistant-this whole college thing isn't for me anyway.
Question: are you team Taylor or team Joe? obvi, I am on team Taylor.

Dead week is upon us and I couldn't be happier because to me, it means no homework! Happy studying!
-Martha

4 comments:

Grassyllama said...

Happy Studying- what an oxymoron! HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

AJK said...

I too have been in a Taboo fight- dangerous game. Good luck with finals!

ellen said...

hello christmas in hawaii last year? did you learn nothing from that???

and im team joe because as much as i love tay tay, i can only imagine how 'high school' she would have treated the whole relationship and also the breakup. like, they werent even dating for that long but shes making a hige deal out of it. GREAT song though. probably my favorite on the album

Christina Padden said...

Team Taylor!!! I LOVE her. I've been listening to the new CD non-stop. As for combining your music libraries...only possible if the music on your ipod has all been purchased on itunes. if it was downloaded another way you are out of luck. you might be able to download some special program, but i don't know enough about that. i've been struggling with the same issue.