Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Melatonin

Did I spell that correctly? Anyway, I took it to help me fall asleep last night. It worked. Every morning though, I wake up and feel like I am on fire! I am seriously considering taking the extra blanket off my bed. Speaking of sleep, I have been going to bed by 11:30 every night-a nice change from the usual 12:30 bedtime. I am doing this in hope of improving my skin, and just feeling better over all. Also, I hear sleep makes one lose weight! Now that I am thinking about it, I am kind of back to my self improvement mode. I am taking my supplements again (fish oil is also good for clearing up the skin) I am drinking plenty of water, trying to add in more fruits and veggies to my diet, washing my face in the morning and evening, and flossing daily. I also have been refraining from chewing gum because I heard it bloats you (although, the real reason I haven't chewed is because I never have any gum!) So this is once again, the beginning of the new and improved Martha. By Christmas time, I will be free from all acne, healthy as a horse, and full of energy and vigor! Viva la Martha!

Off to read an entire book in one night and go to Barbie and Megan's basketball game.

-Martha

4 comments:

Grassyllama said...

healthy as a horse...HA!!! You are inspiring- I am well into a pack of 5 Gum right now and I can literally visually witness my stomach bloating.

Unknown said...

self improvement thank you

Grassyllama said...

you're so lucky

Usiku said...

I wanna be whatever age I am
Healthy in every dimension
Accountable, brave