Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I have bad breath

Currently, I am sitting at my friend Meredith's computer, and LOVING IT! She has an actual keyboard, which is such a nice change of pace. Plus her room is ten degrees cooler than mine, so I tend to hole up in here often, especially because of this Indian summer we're having. More than anything in the world right now, I want a burrito. I am contemplating going to Ionic Burrito, but am afraid it just wont be up to par with TDM. Anyway, I am getting very sick of mine and Megan's dorm room. In fact, I kind of hate it. It is tiny, hot, and I just don't like the fact that I have to eat on my bed and get crumbs everywhere. Oh well. Maybe this weekend I will buy an area rug and some curtains or something. A part of me just wants to buy a house right now and live in it. I know students are supposed to live on campus their first two years, but who would even know? Or care? The only problem is how I would fund it. What are some ways I can really makeover my dormroom?
Self Improvement is going well-mostly. I have been straightening my hair a lot, but I can't seem to get rid of the t-shirts. I have cute tops, but they're all too fancy for everyday use. I guess I'll go shopping this weekend. 

Another thing I have been thinking about lately: I want to get famous and make tons of money. How do I make this happen? I am at a standstill. On another note (this blog is stream of consciousness) Margaret and I are starting a genealogy project. Hopefully we'll have some interesting finds come thanksgiving.

Alright, thats it for now. Stay tuned for the next "exciting" thing to happen in my life.
bye bye
martha

1 comment:

Grassyllama said...

I can't wait to get to know our ancestors- I bet they're RAD.

Curtains make a HUGE difference in the dorms. HUGE. Cost Plus World Market- let's go. This weekend. Worth the money.

A rug is a good option too.