Sunday, October 5, 2008

Less of a Person

My lame excuse for a co-writer (does one blog post even count as a co-writer?) told me before I left for school that college makes you "less of a person." I have found this to be absolutely true. The other day, I was sitting at my desk doing some online shopping when my foot began to itch. I raised it up on the cinderblock under my bed and began to scratch. As I was doing that, I thought about how the cinderblock was actually a lot like a pumice stone and I should use it to exfoliate more often. OH MY GOD! I have become less of a person. The sad thing is, I will continue to use it and hope for smoother, brighter skin. Safeway is a huge rip-off. From here on out, it's the dollar store for me!

-Martha

2 comments:

AJK said...

love a good foot scratch!

Unknown said...

mart! JUST found out you have a blog. where have i been!!! i would also like to say that thinking of scratching your foot on a cinder block makes you MORE of a person in my mind. its genius!! i bet it was so satisfying to the itch.