Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ode to Garth

I KNOW I have already blogged about Garth Brooks, but I can't seem to get enough. His music just speaks to my soul. Currently, I am listening to standing outside the fire. Amy, Michelle and I think this song is all about taking chances and not letting the fear of failure stop you. 

Online shopping has become my new vice. In the mail, I received some perfume and microdelivery mini peel pads. Oh! What she's doing now!!! My favorite line from that song is when he say "filling up my mind, and emptying my heart." So poetic. Anyway, the facial stuff seems to be helping... 

I hope to go to a pumpkin patch soon. It just wouldn't be fall without a carved pumpkin! I am doing laundry today, and it is a chore I actually enjoy. I love the scent original tide. mmm.

I went to Gonzaga's closest thing to a school dance last night. Let me tell you, it was gross. The way the girls were dancing and dressed was reminiscent of a Nelly video, and the guys seemed to be on the PROWL! Nasty. But it was fun regardless.

I am getting my haircut this monday! Whoohoo! Homework time. Then I will have to drag amy's "sick" butt out of bed so we can go get brunch.

I'm shameless when it comes to lovin you... 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you were just trying to motivate me to leave you a comment by implying that my sickness is not not for reals. Well, let me assure you that it is, asshole. The Grind? hehe :)

Unknown said...

ooooops, this is actually Amy on Jamils account. I think he was signed in on my computer. Well, I dont feel like making an account right now, so just know this is Amy!

AJK said...

she's sun and rain (clare) she's fire and ice (clare)- HAHAHAHA

Grassyllama said...

Anna!!! keep your trap shut!