Wednesday, October 22, 2008

GIMME PIZZA!!!

Ten points to anyone who knows what movie that title is from. Ellen this means you. I had some delicious pumpkin fro yo today. With gummy bears. It was Clare's treat, of course she doesn't know this yet, seeing as how I told her I'd pay her back. Muhahahaha! My new, fabulous friend Abby treated Michelle, Amy, and myself to pizza from dominos this evening and we were enjoying it until Abby said something that will prevent me from looking at pizza the smae way from this point on. "The pepperoni tastes like iron" she said. "Ew, what do you mean?" was the collective response. "You know, like blood." DIS-gusting. Off to print some documents for history-maybe my friend Emily will summarize them for me!

This weekend is family weekend at GU. Can't wait to see the folks.

I'll have fun fun fun till my daddy takes my t-bird away!
-mar

2 comments:

ellen said...

A work of art like the Mona Lisa.
It's gonna be high like the Tower of Pisa.
But to get there...You don't need a visa.

Pizza, P-I-Z-Z-A. Gimme pizza.

MK and A. Sleepover perhaps?

Grassyllama said...

what I took away from this blog: you have friends

and pizza sounds good. bloody or not.