Tuesday, October 14, 2008

LADYBUG!!!

Just had a near death experience with a lady bug in Cach Twins room. I hate those things. I hate the sound they make when they fly, I hate the yellow pus they exude when stepped on, I hate the way they smell, I hate the way they are round. I hate everything about them. I cowered under a blanket until they swatted the little devil out the window. My heart was pounding.

I was over at Clare's earlier and Margaret and I were watching Intervention. It is such a high-quality show. So intense and dramatic, yet uplifting all the same (well, most of the time. Only when they get help, which is 95% of the time.) I plan on going over later and watching it again. Also, in other news related to Clare's house, Cach twins and I are going to go over there and cook dinner because we are sick of the COG food and need a real meal. Plus I thought it would be nice to treat her housemates to din din, just because they have been so nice to me since I've been here. Bonus: I figure this will give me an opportunity to get to know Clare's boyfriend John better. Hope he like lasagna!

Thats all!
-Mar

2 comments:

Grassyllama said...

Yum, I like lasagna. cant wait.

AJK said...

YUM! Wish I was there to have some. I don't mind the ladybug, for me it's feel potato bugs- yuck.