Thursday, October 16, 2008

Acid Trip

We are watching a movie in French class, and I swear, I feel like I am on drugs when I watch it. I can't make sense out of anything that happens. Thankfully, the teacher wasn't there today and we were able to stop the movie fifteen minutes early because we just couldn't handle it. I am sending out my request to the Cooleys for brownies. Can't WAIT! This weekend, I plan on going to an imax movie with madge. Hopefully it will live up to my expectations. I really have NOTHING to say.

Good day! I said good day!
-Mar

1 comment:

Grassyllama said...

1. thanks for the shoutout
2. in a film class in cyprus we watched a french film about gay clubs...the club was called "the rectum" the whole thing was foul and completely unbearable to watch. i left in the middle of class. haha
3. give me some of the brownies. at least two. i will give you a back massage for 4 min.