Wednesday, October 8, 2008

but A pretty little girl with a bow in her hair

I am sitting, listening to Babsie poo sing some Dixie Chicks. Traveling Soldier to be exact. This brings back a memory of myself arguing with Clare and Ellen. They claimed that the piccolo player and the girl with a bow in her hair were different people. My thoughts? The line "nobody really cared, but a pretty little girl with a bow in her hair." The answer lies in the article. A. Singular. These girls are one in the same. I won the argument to say the least. If you have never heard this song, this most likely means nothing to you. So I apologize. Feel free to give it a listen and tell me what you think.

Off to the mall. PEACE.

-mart

1 comment:

ellen said...

I still think I am correct. My maturity level and reasoning ablities were great back then and I am trusting in them. Our stupid itunes has not come back so I am not able to listen to the song to give an example of why I am right. As soon as I do, I will be sure to let you know.